Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thank you everyone!





It was my birthday last Sunday and this is the wonderful glider chair that Jack got me for my birthday. I love it and apparently he thinks it's his new reading chair. I want to say thanks to everyone who thought of me and called, sent cards, gifts, or sang beautiful songs to me! It was such a wonderful birthday! Jack also made sure that I was fully aware of the fact that I am now 26 which is the downward spiral to 30...so I reminded him he is not far behind!
Oh, and speaking of birthdays, today is my Dad's...HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dad we LOVE you!

2 comments:

Cory and Emily said...

Hey there! You will love that chair!!!! I am glad you had a good birthday! Love, Em

Kate! said...

I'm glad you figured out how to get it into your car. It sure looks cushy.