Wednesday, July 2, 2008

More of the House

Here are more pictures of the inside of the house...I didn't get all the rooms, but you can get a better idea of what our new place looks like.

This is the master bedroom, and yes that is a shotgun next to Jack's side of the bed! Our homesecurity as he likes to call it.
This is the upstairs living room.
This is our cute little kitchen that actually has counter space...unlike our apartment had.
This is our family room downstairs. We have not done a lot to decorate down here yet but it is nice and cool down there so we love it!
The house has 4 bedrooms, 3 baths (one unfinished), a huge larundry room, a storage room, and a huge yard that we love.

5 comments:

Neysa said...

Hey Michelle, this is Neysa. How are you? I got your blog through Jen's. Your house is really cute. It's sad you guys aren't here anymore. We really do miss ya. Austin really loved you as his Sunday school teacher. Anyways if you want to keep in touch, my blog is on Jen's. So have you had your baby yet?

Kate! said...

did you paint the living room that sage green? i like it.

LAURA and ELIZA said...

I love your house. I need to come see it. I'm in CA right now. I will be home Thursday so maybe we can plan lunch for next Tuesday. Here's my email. laura.capua@gmail.com

Corrigan Clan said...

Cute house and even cuter decorating! I definitely need some tips from you. So. . . no baby yet eh? Gosh I want to see that little thing. I am so excited for you guys. I can't believe we are all having kids and buying houses. We are totally grown ups now. . . weird.

Gable Moffitt said...

Oh, how I miss that lovesac...miss you guys!