Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A little late, but....

my tiny nugget is 9 months old! May 2nd was his 9 months mark and he weighs 17 lbs. 9 oz. and is 27 1/4 in. tall:) He is trying to walk now and says Dadda and Mamma all the time. He also waves (not all the time but when I can get him to do it it is so stinkin cute!), he shakes his head no no, thinks he needs to eat big people food, and loves to wrestle with Dad! We just love him so much and can't believe he is all ours, we are so lucky! I know I posted this picture with the Texas trip, but it can't hurt to be repeated cause it is just too cute:)

3 comments:

Hipple Family said...

OH............my little man is getting so big. And he is the cuttest boy ever! Amy said he was just the cuttest most perfect little guy~SO true!!

Clarissa Meegan said...

9 Months? That seriously almost makes me cry. Haven't you guys found us a job there yet??!! ;)

Katie Mae said...

Hey! We decided to set our blog to private and we would love to add you so you can keep up with our family. If you would like, please email me your email address and we will add you! M2a2e2@gmail.com