Monday, February 1, 2010

Florida: day 1&2

Our little family got to go to Florida last week and we had so much fun! We went to see Jacks Dad and step Mom Debbie in Tampa and they showed us a wonderufl time! The first day we had a yummy BBQ at their house and then played in the hot tub! Charlie thought it was the coolest thing ever. The second day we went to Busch Gardens and I had never been so I was really excited. It was a week day and we had the park pretty much to ourselves...it was perfect. We got to see all the animals and take a train ride, and Jack got to ride all the roller coasters with his Dad. I was a little sad I couldn't go on the rides, but there was so much to see and do I had a wonderful time. I think my favorite part was feeding the birds. They would land all over you and one became very fond of Michaels bald head and licked it to death it was hilarious! Enjoy the pictures and there are more posts to come:)














4 comments:

Hipple Family said...

I am glad you posted some pictures from you trip! It looks so fun! I LOVE the giraff and turtle pic~so neat!!
ps.....I'm diggin the little bump :)

Clarissa Meegan said...

We are jealous! It looks like you had a fabulous time! Next time let's all go together!

That picture of Charlie and Mimi at the bottom is precious!

stacibee said...

It looks like you guys had a BLAST! I'm so glad!

Anonymous said...

Hey flamingo's!!!!!! Glad you had a fun time. Michelle your little prego belly is cute!

love ya, Sheree