Thursday, December 23, 2010

Got Mail?

I love Christmas time because you get all the fun Christmas cards from family and friends and this year like most others we have also gotten packages from loved ones and Charlie LOVES it! We got singing cards from Mimi and Pappy with gift cards and both the boys loved them! I got it on video and it is darling so thanks so much Mimi and Pappy we love you!


The package we got today was from Grandma Barb and Uncle Jerry. The kids got darling stuffed animals and Charlie has not stopped hugging his new puppy. Nick is chewing on his new bear but that is how he shows affection so he LOVES it! Thanks Barb and Jerry we love you!

1 comments:

JZ said...

Hi.
My name is Jenny, i'm from Denmark.

I've read your blog, and I just wanna say "how sweet!" (: I follow your blog now.

I got a blog too, zeisslersblog.blogspot.com

my english isn't good, but I try my best to be better.

Greetings,
Jenny.