Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Easter!

Ok I know this is kinda late but at least I'm doing it I guess. MaryJo and Kate came and stayed with us for a few days and we had lots of fun seeing them. We got to go to the Stansbury Easter hunt with them and this year we showed up 2 min. late and it was over! Turns out that was probably a good thing because the genius that put it together thought fire balls and jaw breakers were appropriate candy choices for 2 and 3 years old's. Later that day me and the boys headed to my Moms for Easter dinner with the whole family and I forgot my camera:( Poor Jack couldn't come because his Moms car broke down on the side of the freeway and they worked on it from 11:30 to 10:00 at night...I felt so bad for all of them what a bummer! On Sun., the real Easter we got up with the kids and they had so much fun looking at what the Easter Bunny had left them. A trail of goodies was left and they each got a pillow pet, new books, and a new shirt for church. The jelly beans blew Nick's mind! He loved a little sugar in the morning:)









1 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

Thank goodness we are coming out next month because your boys are getting so big---especially Nick!!! WOW!