Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Nick's Birthday!

My baby turned 1 on June 10th! He is such a sweet blessing to our family and I love him more than words can express. He is walking all over the place, waving, clapping, gives really wet kisses, is super snuggly, signs the word more, gives high fives, and can hold his own in a wrestling match with his big brother and Dad. Here are some fun pictures from his birthday. We went to the zoo with my sis Nichole then had a little party and I was so happy with the turn out. We have such loving family and friends and we feel so very blessed for that. He is one loved little boy and I just can't believe he is one already!

This is the first picture I took when I walked into his room on the morning of his birthday....yes he is almost ALWAYS that happy:)
















1 comments:

Laurie said...

Hey,
I found your blog from Heather Knights blog. You look great. I can't believe how big your kids are.
Laurie (Mishler)