Friday, September 26, 2008

A day in the life of Charlie

Several people have asked my Mom, "How is Charlie? How do you like staying home all day? What do you do all day with him?" so I decided to give you a glimse into a typical day with me and my Mom. First I have a bath and get snuggly warm in my towel.













Next my Mom dresses me in a very cute, but manly, outfit that is still a little too big for me and combs my hair.














This can be a little taxing so I take a snooze.














Then comes my kick boxing on the floor followed by another nap.













Next...TUMMY time! I love it I tell you!














By now I have worked up quite the appetite so it's time to eat:)














After I eat I just relax and let the food settle nicely in my tummy.













And this is where the magic happens people! This is where I make my music...it's rough being so talented at such a young age!














Next I take a break in my vibrating lounger so my Mom can continue with the laundry and cleaning...all that boring stuff.
















Now it's time for jammies which I love!


















After a long day I like to snuggle with my Dad when he gets home from work/class.














We both have had such busy days we end up crashing together:)














Finally it's back to bed for me, Mom gets me just the way I like, on my side, and it's sweet dreams until it's time to eat again.













Now I want to let you know that I did eat more than once, but I thought it would get a little redundant so I only mentioned it once. Also, I took SERVERAL bathroom breaks througout the day but decided to spare you the messy details. Well I hope you enjoyed this and thank you all for joining in my journey:)

10 comments:

Hipple Family said...

Charlie, that is the cuttest story that I ever heard! It sounds like you have a pretty awesome days!! I love you buddy! :)

Anonymous said...

Charlie sounds like a perfect day to me!!! Well minus all the baby formula I perfer something with more substance to it!

hknight said...

Well Charlie, it's sounds like a pretty full day. Good things you make time for the naps! Also it is good of you to let mom handle all that boring stuff!

Way cute post Michelle!

Kate! said...

what a fun, smiley journey! i'm excited to see you again, charlie!

Stephanie said...

I love it Chelle! That was so cute, and all the pics are adorable. He is awesome! Do you need to come to SLC for anything? We could go to lunch or dinner. I just don't seem to be passing thru Tooele too often. Let me know!

Sandi said...

I wish my days were that exciting!! He's a cutie!

Mollie said...

He has so much hair! That is so cute. Hey, will you mention to Nichole that I can't see her blog anymore and I am so sad!

Clarissa Meegan said...

So clever. He seriously is the cutest little boy ever.

Unknown said...

Hey Michell my email address is natowens@gmail.com. Your little baby is really cute!

LAURA and ELIZA said...

Thats the cutest thing ever!! Charlie! Tell your Auntie Nichole that I really want to see HER blog too. Whenever you feel up to it, you are more than welcome to come and have a play date with Eliza. ;)