Thursday, September 11, 2008

Remembering September 11th


















In remebrance of September 11th I want to thank all the troops who fight for our country every day to keep it free. I want to especially thank my sweet husband for all the years he served in the Marine Core. He just got out in January of 08 after serving 8 years. He luckily did not have to do a tour in Iraq, but many of his good friends did and to them I am grateful! Here are some pictures of Jack serving in different places over the years. Picture 1)Jack in the Ukraine at an open-air fish market, 2)Bridgport Ca. 3)Jack and I at the Marine Core Ball in Novemeber, 4)Jack in Israel training with the IDF, 5)Jack in Japan on Mount Fuji.

4 comments:

Hipple Family said...

Great pics! Sad because I did not even realize what today was!!!! :( It was a crazy, bad day~as you know!
Love ya

Pays said...

I never realized that about Jack. Thank you Jack for your service! We too appreciate all those who fight to keep us free!

Neysa said...

I had know idea Jack did that. That's great.

B and J said...

Michelle! I dont know if you remember me but Jp and I live in the brown apartments near you, we were prego together....etc. Well I came across your blog while looking at rich and rachel's. You named your little guy Charlie?!?!? Great minds think alike-I have a sweet baby boy Charlie as well :)