Monday, March 16, 2009

What's a Mom to do?

So at 3:30 this morning I hear Charlie crying and he has been sick so I jump up and run in as fast as I can to make sure he is OK and this is what I see...

He has been pulling himself up to things for a couple weeks now, but this is a first for his crib...I guess it's time to raise the crib bar so he doesn't take a tumble over the edge! He is only 7 months old and so determined and independent...I am so nervous to see what the next couple months will bring:) I'm thinking this little man will be walking by nine months, and by walking I mean running and climbing!

10 comments:

Hipple Family said...

lol....lol.....lol!! Gotta love that little man!!

Anonymous said...

At least it was a cute face to come in a see!! Instead of a sick/grumpy face.

Clarissa Meegan said...

You are in trouble!!!

stacibee said...

Ha, ha, ha! What a naughty little boy!

The Redford Family said...

He is so dang cute! I love his big smile!

Nancy said...

oh MY !@! he is so CUTE!!! and smart

Neysa said...

He is SO CUTE Michelle. I LOVE his cute smile.

Melissa said...

He is sooooooo cute! I can't wait to see him again. Dinner . . .soon!

Jo said...

I have a very similar picture of Jack at about that same age only he was also halfway out of his PJs with one leg over the side!
I love the look in his eyes.
Better get your running shoes on!

Good Luck,

mjo :)

Rachel Poulsen said...

I walked in this morning to see Noah doing the same thing! It's a little shocking isn't it! But Charlie is almost a month younger than him so I think your right, get ready for early walking!