Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you all had as fun of an Easter as our little family did. Church was wonderful, the Easter Bunny came to our house, we had fun and food with family, and Charlie was a total crack up in his cute Easter outfit trying to eat plastic eggs!:) Here is what we found when we woke up, a trail of jelly beans to our baskets.

Charlie helped Mom pick up all the beans leading to our baskets.

Look at all the fun stuff we got!


Here is Charlie in his cute Easter outfit with Mom and Dad.


Charlie and Dad getting ready for the Easter egg hunt at Neena's house.

Ready...Set...GO!!

Gotta love the taste of plastic!

Sweet success!

Well Charlie loved the eggs, but he is still too small to eat the candy. Auntie Nat felt bad so she decided to let him have a taste of a sucker. You would have thought the kid had been doing it his whole life! He shoved that huge sucker in his mouth and went to town! He loved it! Mom however had to be the mean one and take it away...he is still too little for that much sugar...sorry sweetie pie!

Papa and Charlie just hangin out after all the excitement.

Happy Easter from our family to yours!

11 comments:

Hipple Family said...

How CUTE!! I love his little Easter Basket!! All those fun pictures make me homesick. I miss you all!

Pays said...

One cute little Easter man! I love the Children's place clothes for little boys. B had an outfit almost exactly like that when he was Charlies age. The derby hat is my favorite! I'm glad you had a wondeful Easter!

The Comin Family said...

I love that little easter outfit for him! Also, your pink shrug is super cute!I'm glad easter was rockin for you!

Clarissa Meegan said...

You three are the picture perfect family! We miss you!

Clarissa Meegan said...

p.s. Charlie's Easter basket cracks me up.

p.s.s. Hope you had fun with the fam this weekend.

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

You have such a cute family. I loved Charlie's easter outfit. It is darling.
Happy Easter

Anonymous said...

I love the outfit! Come on give him the sugar! You know you want to.

Kate! said...

you all look so great snuggled in that big chair! cute pictures :)

Chelsey said...

How cute is your little family! We need to get together soon!!

Kim and Nate said...

Hey Michelle-Its Kim your long lost friend!! Its been so long! Your family is so so cute cute! I cant believe how big your little boy is. Isn't motherhood the best! Well, shoot me your email and I will invite you to my blog. tater1tot@aol.com Hopefully we can be in touch soon!

Neysa said...

Your little guy is soo precious. I LOVE his cute little Easter outfit. I remember when Austin was that little and dressing him in vests just like that. It looked like you had a fun Easter.