Sunday, April 26, 2009

TEXAS! TEXAS! TEXAS!

Charlie and I got to go visit my cute twin sister and her two girls in Texas all last week. Her husband was out of town for two weeks doing stuff with the Air Force so we went to keep them company. We had so much stinkin' fun that I want to go back already! Here are LOTS of pictures from the fun trip. The first one is of Charlie on his very first plane ride. He did so well! He just took a little nap then played with the arm hair on the guy next to me (so funny!) On the way home he slept the first half then just sat on my lap and snuggled me...it was the sweetest thing in the world! The only thing that was hard about traveling with a baby by yourself on a plane is going into the incredibly small bathroom and changing a poopy bum on your lap during turbulance and trying to keep your baby from wiggling off your lap cause he thinks it's a fun game bouncing all over the place with your pants off! Good times, good times!

We went to the pool a few times and it was so nice and relaxing. Charlie didn't love the cold water the first day so he just crawled around and chilled on the lounge chair, but the second day he let me get him in and he seemed to really like it:) The girls were so fun, Maddie would just run and jump in and Bryn was a little more reserved and would just play in the waterfall with me and Charlie.









We got to play princess and yes I know that my husband is going to kill me for taking this picture of Charlie dressed like a princess, but that is just what happens when you have ALL girl cousins:) (and sorry about how beautiful I look it was 7:30 in the morning so I hadn't put my face on yet)



We went to SeaWorld one of the days we were there and we had so much fun! Charlie LOVED to see the animals, but he did get a little tuckered out and took a nap:) The girls were so fun to go with and they loved showing me and Charlie the Shamoo show:)








Thank you Nikki, Maddie, and Bryn for letting us come visit we had so much fun and we LOVE you so much!!

6 comments:

Kate! said...

Michelle! It looks like you had SOOO much fun!! Good for you!

ps. i love the braid :)

Hipple Family said...

Oh cute pics! I loved having you guys and miss you so much already!

Kim and Nate said...

Looks like so much fun! I love your princess pic!

Chelsey said...

What a fun get away! How fun that you went to seaworld too! Charlie is so cute!!

Neysa said...

How fun! We just got back from Cali. We went to Disneyland and were going to go to Sea World, but didn't get to it. CUTE PICTURES!!

Anonymous said...

A vacation that sounds amazing. I love the princess picture!!