Thursday, September 17, 2009

VEGAS BABY!

Jack had a work Conf. thing in Vegas and I got to go with him. We left last Wed. and left the little nugget with my Mom. I was so sad to leave Charlie, but at the same time really excited to have a vacation with my husband. We got to stay at Mandalay Bay which was really nice and his boss took us to a really nice dinner and a show. We saw "Jersey Boys" and it was amazing! (I could have done w/o the swearing though.) We hung out at the pool that was really cool. It has a wave pool, lazy river, and artificial beach. The last two days we were there we got to spend with Me and Jack's really close friends Josh and Chelsey. They only live 10 min. from the strip and it was so fun to see them. They took us to the water show and to Hoover Dam. Hoover Dam was really neat and I recommend you go if you have the chance. However, I would wait until it wasn't 109 degrees outside:) Thanks Mom for watching my little sweetheart. Here are lots of pictures:)















6 comments:

Kate! said...

Julie and I loved the botanical gardens this summer! I'm glad you got to see them.

Clarissa Meegan said...

Wow! That trip looks amazing! Glad you guys got some alone time. Put your next request for business conference in Dallas TX :)

stacibee said...

How fun! You guys deserved every second of the vacation!!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome you were able to have a break with Jack. I am jealous I am really hoping for one of those with Gable in a few months but we will see. Miss you!! Come to cleveland you know you want too!

Hipple Family said...

Fun, fun, fun!!!

mimi and pappy said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun time. Its great you can combine work and play. Next time we'll babysit the "little nugget".