Friday, November 6, 2009

15 Months

Well my baby is 15 months now and at his doctors appointment he had to get 3 shots it was so sad:( I did get a good laugh at all the developmental questions. Nurse: "Can he walk?" Me: "Since he was 9 months old." Nurse: "Does he climb on furniture?" Me: "Onto the table, counter tops, into sinks, what doesn't he climb onto!" Nurse: "Can he throw a ball?" Me: " Are you kidding me! The kid is a pro! He can chuck anything across the room!" I was laughing so hard after she left the room. As far as his stats go he weighs 20lbs 5 oz. and is 31 in. tall. Here is a little video to show all of you how well he throws:) He loves to watch baseball and I have a feeling he may be a pro ball player when he gets older.

3 comments:

Kate! said...

I love his stance at the beginning!

Stephanie said...

Love that kid - he is a pro! We should plan a little highschool get together this holiday season so we can see each other again!

Clarissa Meegan said...

We CANNOT wait to see him!