Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Me VS. War Head

Jack is making me do this post. If you know me at all you know that I do not do well with sour things. This seems to bring much enjoyment to family and friends as I am always asked to suck on a lemon at restaurants, eat sour candy, etc. Well on Halloween as Jack and I were going through Charlie's candy we found some war heads. Jack thought it would be funny to record me eating one. The rules were: NO chewing, NO spitting it out, and I had to suck on it until it wasn't sour anymore. So, as embarrassing as this is, here is the video as promised...ENJOY!

4 comments:

stacibee said...

Jack! You are a mean, mean man. HA!

Clarissa Meegan said...

I couldn't stop laughing. Especially at the part where you say, "I Can't!" We can't wait to see you TONIGHT!

Laura & Eliza said...

I couldn't tell....was ur eye twitching like it used to? HAHA! I love that Michelle!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

That is too funny. I needed a good laugh