Monday, January 4, 2010

Our New Years Eve...on YOUTUBUE!

This year we spent our bringing in the new year with our very best friends the Orgill's and Koudelka's. We had so much fun, good food, and we have the video and pictures to prove it. Dustin decided to video and take pictures of us all playing the Wii and then made a fun video to share with us all and even though ALL the footage of me is completely embarrassing I am going to share it anyway:) I hope you all enjoy because it was a blast for all of us. v=eAlrziKlXjk

3 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

I loved watching you drive that car. I always lean and make funny faces when I play video games too...

Laura & Eliza said...

I too LOVE ur faces! In fact, I think I really miss ur face! Looks like fun! What a cute belly u have!

Stephanie said...

Love that cute little bump you've got. Happy new year!