Thursday, December 31, 2009

CHRISTMAS!!!

This year we had such a wonderful Christmas! I was so excited I woke up at 6 am and just waited for Jack and Charlie to wake up. They just slept and slept, so I started to stare at Jack willing him to wake up with my mind and at 7:30 he finally did. Then at 8:00 I finally broke and just got Charlie out of his bed and forced him to wake up! I seriously felt like I was five again...I loved it! Jack and I were both excited to see how Charlie would act this year. We were not sure if he would understand yet and we were thrilled when he did! He was so excited and very sweet; he would open a present then give one to Mom and Dad (they were not the right presents but he wanted us to have one too)He is such a sweet little guy. We got to see all of my family then head down to Cedar City and see Jack's family so it was a full day:)Santa brought Charlie his very own camp chair and you would have thought the kid died and went to Heaven when he kicked back in his chair and ate gummy savers he found in his stocking! Ok here are some pictures I will try to keep them minimal, but there are so many cute ones I can't make any promises.









Is there anything better than cowboy boot slippers, diaper, and jumping on the bed?!

2 comments:

Hipple Family said...

Looks like fun! Thanks for posting pics~I am so home sick man!! Love you guys!!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Merry Christmas. It looks like you had a great day.