Thursday, April 29, 2010

Count Down to Baby Nick!

I can't tell you all how excited Jack and I are to meet our little Nick! We are so close I can't believe it! We still have about 6 weeks, but it seems to be coming very fast! I am most likely going to be induced at least a week early too so even closer than the due date! I was looking at pictures of when I had Charlie and it just got me even more excited. Here is a picture of me and my little angel the day we came home from the hospital...I can't believe I am going to be bringing home another one soon. We are so VERY VERY BLESSED!

4 comments:

stacibee said...

Oh, he's SO teensy! We're thrilled to meet Nick too!

The Comin Family said...

So excited for you Michelle! ARe you going to be able to go to Bub's wedding? Hope so!

Harvey Family said...

So happy for you Megan! Charlie is adorable and I'm sure Nick will be darling too! Hope all goes well!!

Stephanie said...

Good luck with the last few weeks! That is exciting. So is Nicholas your boy version of naming him after your sister by chance? I love how beautiful you are right after giving birth by the way!