Monday, May 10, 2010

My cute friend Mollie's baby belly!

I was so lucky this week and got to spend some time with my best friend Mollie and Laura and Laura's cute daughter Eliza! Molls was in town from California to see her family and check the gender of her baby. It's a BOY so my little Nick can have a little buddy:) We went to lunch and did a little shopping it was so fun and we took some pictures of our baby bellies. I am 35 weeks and she is a very tiny 16 weeks. I am so excited for you Molls Love ya and thanks to both of you for hangin out with me and my Charlie man. Eliza and Charlie hit it off as you can see:)




2 comments:

Laura & Eliza said...

Look at all 3 of those cute pregnant ladies! OH! Theres only 2 pregnant ladies?! Weird! I just am FAT!! HAHA! Atleast I make you guys look better than u already are! HAHA! Such a fun day! It was so good to see u!

Chelsey said...

Cute belly Michelle! Can't wait to see baby Nick!