Thursday, November 11, 2010

Charlie's Latest....

He dumped an entire bottle of juice on his new white shirt...had to wash it with Spray and Wash 3 times before it all came out. Emptied the entire contents of the meat and cheese drawer into the garbage can. Made a "Choo Choo Train" out of all the condiments in my fridge on the kitchen floor. And feels the need to strip down to his birthday suit at least 2-3 times a day. Last night I went to check on him before I went to bed and he was sound asleep...butt naked! I ran and got Jack cause it was just too funny! It could have been a real mess though so I am super glad I checked on him. Any advice on what to do with this adorable child is welcome:)

5 comments:

Jo said...

Having been there a few times, I do have some advice:

Learn to laugh, take really deep breaths,learn some emergency medical skills so you don't run to the hospital when it's really not necessary, put away anything that is not replaceable and enjoy these years. They are over very soon.

Love you all,

Jo

Clarissa Meegan said...

I know what to do with him...send him to Massachusetts!

Stephanie said...

At least he is cute - right? Dylan is starting to get into everything and I just love what I have to look forward to! As I type this he is bringing me the computer speakers, apparently they are too close to him and not close enough to me. Such a helper! I love what your mother-in-law said. Good luck!

Chelsey said...

hahaaaa I think it's sooooo funny! I can totally see and hear you and Jack checking on Charlie!! I love it!

sheree said...

Just love him!!!! He is soooooo cute!