Friday, October 10, 2008

2 month check-up

My little Charlie had his 2 month check-up yesterday...he is 2 1/2 months now but that was the closest we could make the appoimtment. He is now 10 lbs. 4 oz. and 23 1/2 in. long. My baby is getting so big! He got 4 shots in his left thigh, 2 in his right, and one oral vaccine! The poor little guy was hurting so bad! It just broke my heart to watch and it wore him out so much he slept for the next 3 hours and didn't even flinch...woke up and ate, then slept even more. I didn't have a car so I spent the night at my Mom's so she could take me and we went shopping afterwards and got Charlie LOTS of cute new clothes and we had so much dang fun! Thanks Mom for handging out with us.

9 comments:

Jedda said...

Poor guy. I can't stand to watch it either! Thank goodness for baby tylenol! I hope you get some sleep tonight :)
Jedda

Hipple Family said...

Oh my heck, he is so cute! What a sweet little smile!! I hope he is feeling better. It is no fun getting poked when your so tiny :(

B and J said...

Only 10 lbs 4 oz?? When my Charlie went to his two month (which was actually at two months, not two and a half) he weighed 12 lbs 3 oz. Dang!! Either my baby is big or yours is teeny tiny. I cant even imagine what mine weighs now (3 months) yikes.

Nancy said...

I loved hanging out out with my girl and little Charlie! Can't wait for the next time. :-) <3
give you all kisses from "Neena"
Mom

The Alands said...

I hate shots, they are the worst. I hate holding them down to get poked. Glad you got to do some shopping.

Neysa said...

Shots are not fun, especially when they are that young and don't have a clue what is going on. I hate when they are happy, kicking and cooing around on the table, then they get a prick in their leg. SO SAD! Poor little guy. How is he feeling? It doesn't get any easier either.

Anonymous said...

Dang it will Decemeber ever come so I can come see him!!! I can't even believe how many shots kids need at that age!! Of course Gable isn't surprised.

Keri said...

Poor little guy! Michelle he is so cute! Thank you for letting us come over and see you guys! It will be fun keeping tabs on you!

KSK said...

Oh my gosh the shots are the worst! I hate it so much! We are coming up on our 6 month appointment this week, ( she is 6 1/2 months old) and I am dreading the shots. I almost cried the first time she got shots. Also, I am in the activities comitee now, and we are doing the fall harvest party on November 8th you guys should come for fun.? You don't have to, but we do need to get together sometime.