Monday, October 27, 2008

Murder Mystery Dinner

On Saturday night Jack, Charlie, and I got invited to a murder mystery dinner. Our cute friends Staci, Jud, Rachel, and Dustin put it on. We had so much fun and met a new couple Lauren, and Andy...they were great. It was set in the 50's and we each had a character to play and had a BBQ dinner. If you have not done this please do cause it was so much fun! Here is Jack and I in our costumes. I was Tiara Diamond the fiance' to the murder victim and Miss Kansas. The dress I'm wearing is my Grandmothers wedding dress from 1947:) Jack is Chubby Cheddar a rock n' roll star. I ended up being the murderer disguised as my evil twin sister Hope...such fun!














This is Staci and Jud. They played Bobby Sox the victim's kid sister and aspiring actress, and Jud was Johnny Angel a car mechanic and Bobby's main squeeze:)


















This is Rachel and Dustin. Dustin was a Russian rocket scientist who did an amazing Russian accent all night and Rachel was Peggy Sue the local gossip columnist.


















Unfortunately we didn't get a picture of Andy and Lauren but they looked great!
Our little Charlie did so good at the party...we just have the best baby ever!
Thanks for inviting us to this fun party Staci, we had a blast!

8 comments:

Neysa said...

How fun! I have never done that before.

Pays said...

We love murder parties. They are so much fun! I think that we have done that one as well.

The Alands said...

Love you outfits, murder mysteries dinners are so fun.

Keri said...

I have never heard of that except on tv! Sounds like fun!

Harvey Family said...

Michelle,
Somehow I cam across your blog and I'm so glad I did! You're family is adorable! Your little guy is the beautiful! Hope all is going well. We have a blog if your interested, email me at melharvey1@hotmail.com.

Melia (from DIW)

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! I have never done one but always wanted too.

Anonymous said...

I love the new header picutre!!! You guys are so cute!! And I cant wait to see you in like two months!

Chelsey said...

Your picture at the top of your blog is soooooo cute!