Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sleep, glorious sleep!

Last night I got 5 1/2 consecutive hours of sleep! My sweet little angel slept so well and I finally did too...for the first time since before he was born. He sleeps really well at night, usually 3-4 hours before he wants to eat but then goes right back to sleep for another 3-4 hours. It is me that does not get the sleep. For some reason I toss and turn and worry about when he will be hungry next. I truly hope this continues because I woke up feelin' like a million bucks! Oh and I wanted to post a picture because lets face it, my little guy is adorable! This is one of his new winter outfits and I just love it! Thanks MaMa and MaryJo for the money so we could get warm clothes.

7 comments:

Hipple Family said...

Oh.......I am glad you got some rest! It is much needed in a new mommy's ife, and yet we don't get enough! But I am happy your feeling good. And that little man is adorable as all get out!

Sandi said...

Isn't it amazing how 5 1/2 hours can seem like the best night of sleep??

LAURA and ELIZA said...

Oh Michelle! Congratulations on the sleep! I'm so excited for you! I lived on very little sleep for the first 6 months or so. Its heaven when the little babes decide to be nice and take a LONG rest. They've gotta be tired to, right?? Lets play SOOOON!

Mollie said...

Oh my goodness! He is so big, Michelle.

Mollie said...

Oh, I may be coming to Utah if I can get enough people to book sessions. Pass the word. I really want to come up and see everyone, plus Carlos is going to come with me this time!

Mollie said...

Oh, and another thing (i'm going to whine) I still can't see Nichole's blog and I am so so sad. :(

Kate! said...

what a great little mountain man. and 10lbs!