Thursday, February 12, 2009

4 WONDERFUL years!

Well yesterday (Feb. 11) marked me and Jack's 4 year anniversary! I love my sweet Jack so much and can't believe it has already been 4 years...time really flies when your having fun! My Mom watched Charlie last night while we went to a yummy dinner at Surkura. They cook the food in front of you and it was so delicious and entertaining. Jack got me some beautiful flowers and I wish I had gotten a picture of the two of us at dinner, but I forgot my camera so the picture of us on our wedding day will have to do. We look the same and added a child:) Thank you to my sweetheart for an amazing four years and for always loving me, your perfect!

I think this picture is a pretty good description of our personalities and our marriage...pretty goofy:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Congrats! I am glad you had a date night.

Clarissa Meegan said...

Wow! It has really been four years! It seems just like yesterday! I'm so glad that we were able to be there for the special occasion! I'm so glad you got a night out on the town together as well! Congratulations on four years!

Keri said...

Congrats! Seams like February is the month for Weddings! Way to go!

Jedda said...

You two are so cute! Happy Anniversary!