Monday, February 23, 2009

Beep! Beep!

At 10:30 the other night Jack was suppose to be putting Charlie to bed after his bottle while I took a nice relaxing bath. As I'm laying there in the tub I hear giggling outside the bathroom door and all of a sudden I see this...





How cute is that!!! I guess the stinker ate his bottle and got a second wind so Dad took the empty diaper box, lined it with blanket, and played cars with it. Charlie, as you can easily see by his facial expressions, LOVED it! Jack you are the best Dad ever! Who says you have to buy expensive toys for your children:)

8 comments:

Kate! said...

this is the best photo shoot ever!

Hipple Family said...

Seriously, the dumbest toys are usually the ones they like :) Paper, boxes, T.P, plasitc containers, beans, etc LOL
What a cute little man!

The Alands said...

he has the cuttest smile!! What a fun game.

Pays said...

My kids would be so bored without their dad!! Guys always come up with the best stuff to do with kids. (It's because they are still children themselves :) So cute!

Keri said...

How cute! Dad's always make the bestest of friends!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!! He is so stinking cute> I will be sending a box for his first birthday!

Jo said...

How adorable!
I guess Jack remembers spending countless hours zooming around the house in boxes. Either he was zooming or he was pushing someone else.

What fun!

mjo

The Redford Family said...

Hey Michelle- I found your blog on Jenn's. I am so glad. How are you? Your family is SOOOO cute! Your little guy is adorable. You look so beautiful! Where do you live..Utah still? Check out my blog and keep in touch!