Tuesday, February 3, 2009

6 Months old!


How is my baby already 6 months old!? Time sure does go by fast. He is now 26 1/4 in long and weighs 15 pounds on the dot...that's a long way from 7 pounds people! He is sitting up, doing the army crawl ALL over the house and quickly tuning that army crawl into the real deal on his knees, eating solids 3 times a day and almost over the whole bottle thing (I try and give it to him but he just spits it out and looks at me like I'm crazy so we are down to only 2 a day), he loves to shake his head no no no and I have yet to decide if that's a good thing or not, and he is just the happiest baby that ever lived! We love our little angel and thank heaven for him every day!

6 comments:

Mollie said...

I can't believe. Time seriously flies! And he is soooo precious.

Anonymous said...

He is so amazingly cute! We also want to know 'How is Carl?'

Keri said...

He is so stinking cute! It seams like you just had him! Aren't they fun?

Clarissa Meegan said...

6 months?!! That is crazy. What a sweet little guy he is!

Jo said...

I'm so excited that I get to see him this weekend! I can't wait.

Jo :)

Chelsey said...

I can't believe it's been six months!