Friday, June 19, 2009

Orem Summerfest

Last weekend Jack went with my Dad, Brother, and all their guy friends to Boulder Mountain for the annual "Manly" fishing trip. So i decided to spend the weekend with my wonderful Mom and Sister Nat. We went to the Orem Summerfest with the kids and we had a blast! We went on some fun rides, ate cotton candy, entered Charlie in the baby contest, and missed all the rain:) Here are some fun pictures that my sister just sent to me, I wish I had some of my Mom and Nat. Thanks Mom and Nat for spending so much time with us! I know we only live an hour away but I miss you guys like crazy so thanks for the fun-filled weekend!
Charlie was taking his nap during this ride:)

Here is Abbie, Ellie, and Kaylie...don't I have the cutest niece's ever!



My Mom gave me money to test my huge muscles and win a cute bear for Charlie:)

This slide went so much faster than I expected and I might have let a bad word slip out...oops!




4 comments:

Hipple Family said...

That slide looks fun! I think it would through be into labor though....lol!
Way cute, thanks for all the pics

Brent said...

So I stumbled upon your blog today. Charlie is so big and I can't believe we haven't met him yet. Looks like Lacey and I will be in UT for the the foreseeable future, so we should plan a trip up to see you guys! Looks like everyone is doing well- tell Jack I said what up and that I forgive him for ignoring my calls-

Chelsey said...

How fun! Iam glad that you guys missed the rain!

Cory and Emily said...

Glad you had a good time. That slide looks so fun!!!! You and your little guy look adorable!
EM