Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We put in a pool!

On Saturday Jack and I busted out the $5 inflatable pool we got for Charlie and it was the best thing that has ever happened to the kid! We had so much stinkin' fun in that teeny tiny pool...and yes I said WE! All 3 of us were in it and splashing around:) We were glad none of our neighbors saw us:) Charlie played in there for a good 2 hours when I finally had to drag him out so we could all have lunch...he was so sad:( But it seems the days keep getting hotter so that little pool will get good use this summer!



3 comments:

Keri said...

How cute is he! He's loving it! So glad summer is finally here!

Clarissa Meegan said...

I could tell that the foot dipping in the lake wasn't going to be sufficient for that little guy.

WE LOVED SEEING YOU! CHARLIE IS THE CUTEST KID EVER!

Chelsey said...

I coudn't help but, laugh thinking of all three of you in the little pool! You guys are so funny! Looks like charlie had so much fun!!