Friday, August 21, 2009

BEST SURPRISE EVER!

My Mom went to Texas to go see my twin sister and her new baby for 10 days and when she flew home she wanted me and Charlie to come to the airport with my Dad so we could see her. We are only 20 min. from the airport and we really missed her so we headed up last Wed. My Dad and I were standing there waiting for her to come out when my Dad's eyes got really big and he said "What!" and I turned around and saw my Mom arm in arm with my sister holding the baby! I yelled so loud, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" ran over to my sister and hugged her for so long sobbing like a baby! I thought I wasn't going to be able to see them until next summer and that just broke my heart so when my Mom surprised us all with the two of them I couldn't contain myself. The whole place was staring at me but I didn't care. They were here for 5 days and so I just slept at my Moms so I could get as much of them as I could:) Here are some pictures of Avery with my Dad and Charlie. Charlie was so sweet with her. He would go sit right next to her, point, and say wow. It was darling how sweet he was with her and he never really touched her I think he knew she was fragile...what a smart little boy I have:) Thanks Mom for the best surprise ever I miss you Nichole and Avery so much already LOVE you all!!




7 comments:

Hipple Family said...

Such cute pictures. I cried reading your post! I miss you guys so much already! Thanks again for spending time with us, it meant a lot to me. I love you so much Shell!

Clarissa Meegan said...

That is the best surprise ever! I wish that we could replicate it! We would love to see you all!!!

Cory and Emily said...

your sweet story gave me goose bumps! Thanks for sharing! I am glad you got to see eachother.
Love ya!
-Em

Kate! said...

oh michelle! that is so great!!

Sandi said...

I'm so bummed we didn't get to meet Avery! :-)

Anonymous said...

I don't know you but you should know,your short story made me choke up. Congrats to your sister & family. May God bless each & every one of you.warm hugs from sunny Florida. =D

Harvey Family said...

What a great surprise! I love how close you two are.