Monday, August 3, 2009

He turned 1 people!

My baby boy is 1! A year ago August 2, 2008 at 4:44 am the sweetest angel was placed in my arms. He weighed 7 lb. 3 oz. and was 19 1/2 in. long. Here are some pictures right before he came and right after... And now my baby is all grown up! Walking...well running now...and into everything! He is the biggest joy in my life and Jack and I are so blessed to have such a sweet spirit bless our family! Here are LOTS of birthday pictures and also a video I hope you enjoy them cause I sure did. Thanks to all our family that could make it to our little party for my little nugget:)

8 comments:

hknight said...

what fun. he is such a cutie!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Charlie! It was so fun to see him on Saturday! He is so cute and seems like he has such a fun, happy personality! I really like his dance moves too! I'm glad I have 2 of my best friends that have cute little 1 year old boys so you can give me lots of advice while your kid beats up my poor smaller, younger kid! Love ya!

Keri said...

Happy Birthday Charlie! Michelle he is so dang cute! Enjoy it while they last they grow up to fast!

Anonymous said...

Wow that is so exciting! He did a good job on demolishing the cupcake. I am very impressed.

Harvey Family said...

What a cutie!

Love your dark hair!

Pays said...

Happy Birthday, Charlie!! They really do grow too fast.

Laura Johnson said...

Oh my gosh! He just gets cuter and cuter. Happy Birthday Charlie.

Neysa said...

Happy birthday! I can't believe he is a year already.