Thursday, August 27, 2009

A little Jack time:)

We have had so many exciting things happening all at once that I have not made time to post all the wonderful things Jack has been doing this summer. I feel terrible that I am just getting to it so I'm sorry sweetie I love you! He has trained really hard this summer to participate in more triathlons and the Ragnar Relay. The Ragnar Relay is a 180 mile race from Logan to Park City. He was on a team of 12 and they all ran 3-4 legs of the race. Jack ran a total of 18 miles and did an amazing job! Here are some pictures of the race...his team members have much better ones but these will have to do for now.





He also did the Stansbury Triathlon again this year and did wonderful! It was raining and freezing cold the entire time but he did great and Charlie and I bundled up together to watch:) They did the swim, bike, then run. Here are some pics form that...



4 comments:

Jo said...

Jack, I've been waiting to hear about this! How did you do on the runs etc.?

You look great out there. Hope it was fun too.

mom :)

Hipple Family said...

Way to go Jack.............maybe he could be my peronsal trainer :)

Clarissa Meegan said...

Please tell me that Jack wore the Speedo again.

Christina said...

GO JACK GO! That is awesome! I love you guys so much! Ooo I want a personal trainer... :) Happy Monday!