Wednesday, December 23, 2009

BIG News!

For those of you who don't know already we are having another baby! We are so excited! June 15th is the due date and we get to find out the sex of the baby at the end of January so stay tuned:) The first trimester is over and is was really horrible...compared to Charlie anyway. I was puking and tired and just felt horrible every day. Ginger Ale was my very best friend for 3 months! I am feeling much better now and I am even showing...Ahh! I guess my body just knows what to do now so the process is a bit faster. I don't really look pregnant though I am still at that stage where people are probably wondering if I just let myself go. Anyway that's our big news. Hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year! And it wouldn't be one of my posts without a picture of my Charlie Brown:)

This is where I store some of his toys, but lately it has become his own personal, cozy, car. Dad attaches a belt to the handle and pulls him around the house...he loves it!

8 comments:

Pays said...

Congratulations!! I'm glad you are feeling better. Have a Merry Christmas!!

The Redford Family said...

Congrats!!!! So exciting. I am glad you are out of the sick zone. You are so adorable. Merry Christmas!

Melissa said...

So exciting!!! Congratulations!

Laura & Eliza said...

WHAT!? I didnt know! Congrats!

Clarissa Meegan said...

We can't wait to meet him/her! Yeah for baby Meegan!

hknight said...

Congrats Michelle, how very exciting! Two little boys close together make great little friends! I'm glad you're feeling better! Merry Christmas!

Neysa said...

YAAAY! Congrats! That is great news. Can't WAIT to hear what you are having.

Jedda said...

Congrats and Merry Christmas! We're on the count down to number three in early March :)