Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sledding!

Christmas Eve Jack had to go to work and we were so sad:( Luckily he talked his boss into letting him go at noon so we were able to go sledding before heading down to my parents for dinner. We have not taken him sledding before so we were so excited to get all bundled up and head out. We have a hill just down the street from us that is perfect for sledding. I tell you he was the happiest kid in the world!! He LOVED it! I am not going to lie when I tell you that Jack and I had just as much fun:) Enjoy these cute pictures.







3 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

I love those rosy cheeks :)

Melissa said...

So fun! Charlie is so stinkin cute. Hope to see you soon!

Hipple Family said...

How fun! Oh how I wish I was there in that snow with you guys! :(