Saturday, November 15, 2008

BIG, BIG News!

So this week my Mom, Dad, brother Bret, and his girlfriend Ashley went to Texas to visit with my twin and her family. On Thursday they went to the River Walk in San Antonio and my little brother proposed! Ashley said YES and we couldn't be happier for them! Here is a couple pictures of the two of them at the River Walk after he popped the question. The next picture is of Maddie running to my Mom when they surprised her at the bus stop. She loves my Mom and Dad so much and they wanted it to be a surprise when they came into town so when she got home from school Wed. there they were to pick her up...isn't that the cutest action shot ever! The next picture is my cute Dad with my adorable nieces Maddie and Brynlee playing Horton Hears a Who. Congrats Bert and Ash we love you guys!



7 comments:

Mollie said...

Yea! Tell Brett Congrats from me!

Hipple Family said...

Oh so cute! Missed you, better come soon!

Sandi said...

We are so excited for Bret and Ashlee!!

Keri said...

Whoohoo! Way to go Bert! That's so exciting for you guys!

Marzan Mania said...

You have a twin??!!

Neysa said...

That is awesome. We are going private on our blog. Could you leave me your email address. Thanks!

Kate! said...

congratulations to them! yay!