Monday, November 24, 2008

Carrie Underwood

So I got to go to the Carrie Underwood concert last Wed. and it was a total blast! I went with my big sister Nat and my soon to be sister-in-law Ashlee. We had so much fun and my amazing mother watched little Charlie for me...THANKS MOM!!! Here is a picture of us girls and a video of Carrie singing one of my favorite songs. SHe was amazing live and I would tell anyone to go see her in concert! I am waiting for my sis to send some better pictues so I will post those later:)

6 comments:

Keri said...

That looks like so much fun! I am a huge country fan! I bet she was awesome!

B and J said...

Oh Carrie. I love her. JEALOUS!

Clarissa Meegan said...

Totally jealous! Gotta love Carrie!

Hipple Family said...

Cute! I SO wish I was there too....I guess we could photoshop me in.........lol :) Love ya!

Harvey Family said...

What a fun time! And the video of your little guy is great.

Mandy said...

Milaya and I are jealous! We love Carrie too. Looks like it was fun.