Monday, November 17, 2008

I got TAGGED by my twin:)

5 things I did 10 years ago...
1- Went on my first date...ooh la la!
2- Was forced to get my drivers license
3- Was working at Storehouse Market as a cashier...very fancy!
4- Running cross country and track for Orem High
5- Hating my math class

5 things on my "to do list" today...
1- Play with Charlie!
2- Hang some pictures
3- Work out
4- Paint my magnet board for my kitchen
5- Finish the laundry

5 snacks I enjoy...
1- Fruit leather
2- String cheese
3- Wheat thins
4- Jack's hummus
5- Milk

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire...
1- Pay off my debt
2- Pay off my families debt
3- Buy a Honda Pilot
4- Go on a sweet family vacation
5- Save for my kids future

5 places I have lived...
1- Orem
2- Orem
3- Orem
4- Stansbury Park
5- I need to get out more:)

5 jobs I have had...
1- Waitress for a catering company
2- Cashier for Storehouse Market
3- Nurses Aid, Cleaner, and Cook for BelAire Assisted Living
4- Sales Clerk for Dressed in White
5- Special Education Teacher for Kindergartners with Autism

5 people I tag...
1- Laura Moffitt
2- Mollie
3- Kate Montoya
4- Laura and Eliza
5- Anyone else who wants to do it:)

1 comments:

Kate! said...

haha! thanks michelle :) check out my answers at katherinemontoya.blogspot.com