Thursday, November 6, 2008

Dog Pile!

So Jack got home from an incredibly long day yesterday and little Charlie was actually awake for him. So to brighten Dad's day we had a dog pile! I think Jack is the best dad ever and he just loves his little boy so much! Jack goes to work at 6:15 am every day, works until 5 or 6 then goes to school at night all the way in Orem so he doesn't get home until 10:00 pm! He is so wonderful and misses his little buddy so much, so we were both thrilled that Charlie was awake to play with him last night:)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome he got to spend some time with him. I couldn't imagine how hard that would be to be away from him all day! And come home to him sleeping

Hipple Family said...

Very cute! I am glad Charlie stayed awake! They are so fun~ Brynlee thinks so too! kljsfgjkshfg

Chelsey said...

Heck Yes, we want to do the Christmas eve eve!! And we can do it where ever!

Neysa said...

That is soooo CUTE! LOVE Charlie's face in that picture. His eyes look sooo big and cute!

Neysa said...

It's me again! I also forgot to tell you I LOVE your new background.

Clarissa Meegan said...

I just can't get over how cute that little guy is (I'm referring to Charlie--but it works for Jack too). Keep those pictures coming...the girls love to see their little cousin