Thursday, January 8, 2009

All snuggly!

The other night our wonderful neighbors the Koudelka's invited us over for dinner. It was this WONDERFUL dish that has shrimp, halibut, and crab all over rice. It was to die for! On the walk home after dinner Jack put Charlie in his coat to keep him EXTRA warm because it was EXTRA FREEZING COLD that night and I just had to take some pictures. It was so cute and the sweet little guy fell dead asleep:) I just LOVE my cute family and anytime you want to have us over for that yummy dinner again Koudleka's we are totally in:) (And yes that is our Christmas tree still up in the background! I just hate to take it down, but it will come down today people so no worries:))

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome it's like the baby sling things.

Clarissa Meegan said...

Oh, so sweet. Seriously, who needs a baby sling?

p.s. you and Pat share the extreme love of the Christmas tree. I had to take it down secretly one day because he was making such a fuss about keeping it up.

Hipple Family said...

Those pictures are really cute. I guess you don't have to worry about buying an expensive B-Jorn, Jack is a great one!

Cory and Emily said...

so cute! I love your hubby's sweater. I need to get Cory one. Did you give me your email address so I can invite you to my blog? I can't remember. . . . . glad your holidays were good!

Em