Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas!

Sorry it has taken me so long to post Christmas, but I have been lazy with the blogging and busy with other things...anyway this will probably have lots of pictures so prepare yourselves! We had Christmas at our house in the morning then headed to my parents for breakfast. We then saw both grandparents on my side and then we slept over at my parents Christmas night. The next day we headed to Cedar City to spend a few days with Jack's family. It was a crazy week, but we had so much fun!! We love spending time with family and are blessed so many live close enough to do so. We got so many fun things for Christmas and Charlie was spoiled rotten...he deserves to be too:) We love you all and missed all of you that we didn't get to spend time with over the holidays. Thanks to all those grandparents far away too that sent fun gifts! Enjoy the many, many pictures:) We let Charlie drive home because we were just too tired:)
















8 comments:

Clarissa Meegan said...

Talk about a post to make us consider moving home---SOON! Geesh! It was good to see pictures of you all. My favorite pics are of little Charlie. What a face. Glad you had so much fun! Hope we are all together again soon!

Anonymous said...

I bet Charlie is a better driver than Jack is! That is an awesome picture.

Hipple Family said...

Way cute pictures. I love to see my little Charlie. I can't wait to hold him too!!

Pays said...

I love Charlie's hat! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

The Comin Family said...

It was so great to see you guys during Christmas! Charlie is a cutie!

Kate! said...

thanks for posting that really angry picture of me!

Neysa said...

Glad you had a great time. Merry Christmas and happy New year to you guys.

KSK said...

Charlies pajamas are so cute. I love the striped bottoms. I love that he still has so much hair. It looks like you guys had such a fun Christmas. We'll have to meet up sometime.