Monday, January 19, 2009

Chocolate cake and Jerr Bear!

So I got this really yummy recipe off of the "Sister's Cafe" blog and it turned out wonderful so I took a picture! I have never made a bunt cake before and I was excited it turned out so well...you should all check out the blog it has way fun food ideas:) While I was making the cake Charlie and his new best friends Jerr Bear wrestled with each other...I think Charlie won! This was a great gift from our Uncle Jerry in Florida...THANKS Jerry he loves it!


8 comments:

Hipple Family said...

Such a good lookin cake! Mmm!! Charlie is getting too big. The bear does make him look a little smaller :)

Clarissa Meegan said...

We saw that cake last night on the Sister's Cafe and were drooling. Wish we could've been there to taste.

Those pictures of Charlie and Jer-Bear are so cute. Jerry is so the king of large stuffed toys.

stacibee said...

Oh my gosh...that cake was HEAVEN!!! Thank you for sharing!

Harvey Family said...

Looks like a yummy cake. We will have to try it. What a cute little man you have. He's adorable!

Stephanie said...

Hey Chelle, so I lost your email address or something - but I wanted to give you my blog address so you can keep up with all our excitement (ratehr lack of excitement). Love ya!
http://www.sshanson.blogspot.com/

Chelsey said...

I made that bundt cake also!! Yummy!

Stephanie said...

Hey again Michelle - so I still love you even though I haven't seen you in six months! I tagged you to put up 6 quirky things about you. Go look at my blog to see - and to see other important info about me too. www.sshanson.blogspot.com
Love ya!

Keri said...

Hey Michelle. I was wondering how did you make your blog private? I put one of those map things you had on your and it freaked me out! People in different states are looking on it everyday and I have no clue who they are! So I decided I would go private. If you could let me know that would be great! Thanks!