Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Tricks!

Our little Charlie is growing up so fast and is doing all kinds of fun new things! He has been rolling over for about two months now and he is also starting to scoot around. He sees something he wants and he does what I like to call the tuck n' scoot. He tucks his little head down and pushes off with his feet. It is amazing how fast the little guy can get around...I have to start baby proofing the house already! We also put him in the Johnny Jumper my sister gave us, the video we have is a little dark so I will put a picture on as well. It is so funny to watch him in it because he is still a little small for it and only one foot can reach the ground to bounce around with. Jack and I were cracking up because he loved it and he fingured out that if he leaned to one side he could get his toes to the ground and bounce...what a smartie pants! Enjoy the videos of our little cutie:)

P.S. The rolling over video took so long to get because all he wanted to do was stare at the camera that is why he has his neck cranked back so far looking at me before he rolled over...what a goofball:)



7 comments:

Jo said...

What fun to see him! I love technology......

I have a picture of Jack in almost the exact same pose, one toe on the floor, the other in the air.

mjo :)

Kate! said...

his face is getting some chub!

Hipple Family said...

Oh my heck, I love the videos! can't believe how big he is getting! Last I saw him he was a few weeks old.............
We'll be there soon! And in no time he will be crawling....watch out!!

Anonymous said...

This is awesome that he is doing all that!! The Johnny Jumper is my favorite so far! There are some cute pics of him from our trip on my blog!

Clarissa Meegan said...

AWW! He is getting too big and too cute way too fast. We love the videos. Does his hair have a hint of red in it?

*It was great to talk to you today. We'll have to do it more often :)

Nancy said...

That's our BOY!!! Thanks for sharing!

love you,

MOM

Neysa said...

He is getting SO BIG Michelle. Thank you for sharing that video. CUTE!