Thursday, December 4, 2008

4 Months


Well Tuesday was my tiny guys 4 month appointment...that's right 4 months already! He was 24 1/2 in. long, 12 lbs. 14 oz. (still in the 10% for weight, but growing great!) and he got 5 more shots today! Now he may look happy in his picture with puncture wounds in both thighs, but that was not the case...especially yesterday. All night he kept doing the saddest little cry of pain from his legs and at 6 a.m. when I reached over to check on him he was burning up! He had a temp. of 102 and I was so worried I called Jack in to get a little moral support and someone to calm my nerves a bit. I was changing his diaper when Jack walked in and Charlie peed clear across the room all over Dad and Mom. We laughed and rushed to clean it off when he peed a second time getting the wall, diaper can, floor and Mom again...so funny! I did all I could think of to get his temp down and finally got it down to 99 by the time he went to bed. He was a snuggle bunny all day and slept quite a bit which was nice, but just not my same happy little boy. Luckily today his temp is normal and he is acting like his happy self again! Man it's hard being tiny! Oh I want to thank my Mom for helping me with ways to make my tiny feel better.

6 comments:

Hipple Family said...

Poor litte tiny, I am glad he is doing better-for the both of you. He is an angel boy!

Anonymous said...

How crazy that it has been that long already. I can't believe it!

Clarissa Meegan said...

I have been busting up about this whizzing episode. Nothing like a good splash to wake you up in the middle of the night, He is getting so big. Thank goodness those four month shots are over--I think those are some of the worst!

Neysa said...

Ohhh, poor little guy. I remember when Austin was just a new born, a couple weeks old and peed on us too. It is really funny actually. Glad he doesn't have a temp anymore. It's scary when they get fevers that high so young. I stress too. Hey I sent you an invite to my blog on your email twice. Are you not getting it? Let me know some how if not.

The Alands said...

I can't believe he is already four months. I hate shots, they are the worst.

Nancy said...

Kisses from Neena!