Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Party

Well we had our annual friend Christmas party this year and it turned out fun but short on people. The weather was terrible so not many people wanted to drive that far in dangerous conditions...I don't blame them, I wouldn't have come either. Anyway we had great fun with those that did come and we had everyone kiss under our mistletoe, so here are some of those that came. The first one is of me and Charlie bug, then Jack and I, then my brother and his fiance Ashley, Chris and Marissa, and Judd and Staci. We forgot to get Eric and Jes...sorry guys:( Thanks for coming and we missed those that couldn't make it.

























Oh and we have the same theme every year...ugly sweaters or Christmas sweater so that explains the lovely attire. And I'm not entirely sure what Jack is doing with his body in our picture, but whatever...goofball!

4 comments:

Hipple Family said...

That looks so fun. I love the all the pictures. Isaac has a hot vest he could of worn to it...lol!

Kate! said...

hahah! Your little Charlie is such a doll! I like Jack's sweater. Old man classy. I initially thought his pose was weird and icky, but upon closer examination, he's actually popping his leg!

Kate! said...

cute jammies, too, Charlie!

Neysa said...

How fun guys. It's fun doing parties with friends, especially Christmas. The snow is horrible here too.