Monday, December 8, 2008

Rice cereal EXTRAVAGANZA!

So I got to start feeding Charlie the rice cereal because he is now 4 months old and I was really excited to see if he would like it. Well the first time I tried it alone and let me tell you it did not end well for either of us! He started out fully dressed as you can see he ended up...

...with one sock left, and covered in rice cereal! I had to change because I was also covered head to toe!

The next day Jack was home in the evening so I asked for his help and he more or less just took pictures and laughed at us both, take a look at our journey.





It ended with a nice warm bath to get all the cereal out of the cute neck rolls and hair. Good times, good times!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word the more I see him the more I wish we lived there still! This kid is one of the cutest boys I have ever seen no joke!

Hipple Family said...

WOW! He looks so BIG! I can't even tell you how blasted cute he is!!!!!!!!! oh....I want him!!!!!

Kate! said...

it sounds like charlie had a rough go with the cereal. the pictures were great, though. and, Michelle! your hair looks great like that!

Clarissa Meegan said...

Those big blue eyes are to die for! I loved the step by step process...and the bath at the end. Can't wait to hear how trial number 2 goes.

Keri said...

Michelle I can't get enough of how cute he is! Good old rice cereal!

Chelsey said...

What a doll!!

Harvey Family said...

He is such a beautiful baby! Good luck with the cereal!

LAURA and ELIZA said...

Oh my goodness Michelle! Seriously, he's such a little boy! CRAZY! And he's adorable! I love his hair!

Nancy said...

I LOVE the blogs! I can "see" my grandbabies all I want!
Neena

Dani said...

he is so stinkin cute, and getting so big. he looks older to me then alot of the other babies that are surrounding me everywhere! I think its because he has so much hair, its awesome