Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Eve Eve

So for the past four years Jack and I have celebrated Christmas Eve Eve with our friends Will and Chelsey. When we moved into our apartment four years ago we became really good friends with the Tiptons and thought it would be fun to start a new tradition...buy yourself a present, wrap it up and surprise everyone with it that night, have a yummy dinner, and sleep over! This year it was at our house and it was so much fun! Here are some pictures.




3 comments:

Neysa said...

How fun to get together with old ward friends you don't see anymore. I remember the Tiptons. Tell Chelsey hello for me. It looks like you guys got some fun things. Sleepovers are always the best.

Stephanie said...

Love the red coat - where did you get that? I want one oh so badly!

Mandy said...

I have a couple of friends out there that do triathlon's. That is crazy and not for me! That is cool that y'all get together with the Tipton's. Glad y'all had a Merry Christmas!