Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Eve with my Family!

We went to dinner at my parents house for Christmas Eve and it was so YUMMY! My grandparents were there, my brother, my big sister and her 3 girls, and the neighbors Jedd Sandy and their two girls came as well...the more the merrier I say! Here are some fun pictures. This first one is of Jack and little Hannah the neighbor girl, what a cutie!

This is my Grandma Zimmerman with Charlie bug and my Grandma and Grandpa Pierce.

My Mom, Grandpa Zimmerman, and Me:)

My brother Bret and Ellie going for a ride on The 4-wheeler.

Lindsi, Abbie, and Kaylie going for a ride behind the 4-wheeler.

Jack opening the present my niece's got for Charlie with their allowance. My Mom was holding him and he was dead asleep, but we still wanted him in the picture:)

Charlie finally woke up and loved his present...thanks girls!

Abbie holding Charlie. She loves him so much that she told me she wants him to be her brother and she named her baby doll after him...so sweet.

Me and my Sweetheart!

OK last picture I swear! I decided it was time for Charlie to go for his first tube ride behind the 4-wheeler. We didn't even get two houses away and he fell dead asleep...I guess we were going too slow for the thrill seeker:)

4 comments:

Keri said...

How fun! Looks like you guys had a blast! And charlie is so dang cute! Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!

Nancy said...

I always love the pictures of my kids and grandbabies!! Thanks for sharing!!

Mom

Hipple Family said...

Such cute pics! I am glad I finally got to see some. I sure wish I was there! LOve ya

Sandi said...

Love the pics!! When you get a chance, will you send the pics of our girls to my email? Thanks!!